Seems like everyone in business is talking about and moving to the “cloud”. Are you one of those business leaders that is riding the last wave, that on-premise (your own equipment) wave? You are not alone.
There are so many questions a business owner has when hearing about all the cloud tools and softwares out there. It’s likely that if you have not made the move, you are maybe a bit afraid of that direction or you have a number of questions that you just can’t seem to get clear answers on. After all, you have a business to run, customers to service, and mouths to feed. Your current systems are OK. But for how long is that thought that keeps you up at night. Let’s see if I’ve hit it right, are theses a few of your questions?
- How do I determine which might be right for my business?
- How will I make my business utilize the cloud and will it be an improvement?
- Can the cloud based products do what my on-premise systems provide?
- There are a million of those “cloud” products, how do I know which is best for my business needs?
- Do I need a CRM (Customer Relationship Managers) or a PIM (Personal Information Managers) and what are those?
- Do we need a CRM with quoting and helpdesk modules? And, oh yeah, what is a module?
- How about a Wiki or a KnowledgeBase? Do I need one of those?
- Is my data safe in the cloud?
- Am I regulated by agencies that might have issue with my business using cloud storage?
- How much does this stuff cost anyway?
- And the list goes on and on.
Over the next few weeks, I hope to write about these issues and others. So lets get started.
As your business adds the need to not only communicate but to have lead management, marketing automation, sales forecasting, customer support/service, Wiki/KnowledgeBase articles you will want to Contact us to discuss some additional suggestions such as SugarCRM, ZohoCRM or Nimble and others. We’d be glad to share our 23 years of experience with your business.