A new realm of contacts and mail synchronization has arrived. RedHorse and Gmail have been connected to offer a new easy handheld device synchronizing in the palm of your hand. I don’t know about you but I’m kind of an application junkie. I love to use new applications and see how they work. 3 main key points of this software is:
• 2-Way Contact Syncing- GSEngine can synchronize contacts two ways: from RedHorse to Gmail and from Gmail to RedHorse.
• 2-Way Calendar Syncing- GSEngine can synchronize appointments and activities two ways: from RedHorse to Gmail and from Gmail it RedHorse,
• 1-Way Email Syncing- GSEngine can synchronize emails one way from Gmail to RedHorse.
One thing I cannot stand with these new applications and software are when you sync your contacts, everything is either doubled and your precious memory depletes or you have to manually go into your android or Apple device and change all your contacts individually to make it the perfect way you prefer your contacts. With Google sync this is all done for you with just a few customizable settings.
Just to name a few of these features:
- Gmail contacts can be updated with the contact information from RedHorse when a match is found.
- RedHorse can be updated with the contact information from Gmail when a match is found.
- The calendar allows you to approve a setting that will allow you to choose what kind of event you will have such as an appointment or call.
- Allows the user to place an event in the calendar in a priority type-setting such as urgent.
I’m a very organized person but with contacts and calendar events I have a hard time keeping it all in one place. I have some in my phone, in my email, in a calendar book, etc. With Gmail sync it will automatically link everything to my phone and computer. A couple of clicks and BOOM everything is in an organized fashion.
With e-mail it’s the same. I like having my mail sent to me quickly. I use internet so much that I get constant e-mails. It needs to be organized and easy to understand for me to enjoy it. Having your inbox up-to-date no matter where you are or what you’re doing means I can choose whether it’s important to read while I’m involved in something else or can be left until later, but I know that it is always there waiting for me to choose an option. Sync works with your phone’s native email application so there’s no additional software needed.
With this amazing option I now won’t have 3 different applications ringing me incessantly telling me I received one email. The BEST part of this new application? Google Sync allows you to sync just your contacts, calendar, or Gmail, or any combination of the three. Don’t need one of them? Then customize to include just two or even only one!
You can’t go wrong with the RedHorse Gmail sync feature – included with RedHorse CRM.
Give it a try
Contact TeamAutomation for more information, I did.