Bringing Social to Business
A major component in marketing today is your reach into the social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and others. Our team will help you learn while we manage your social media channels for business. As a healthy and viable business, you MUST participate in these “rivers” of information, or you’re likely to experience a business downturn. We provide multiple programs which allow you to pick and choose services that best fit your situation.
With your subscription, you are provided with a program manager/analytic specialist that will work with you to determine which program below is best suited to meet your needs.
Each program includes:
- Development of personal business goals & targets
- Formulation of your branding message and/or identity
- Creation of an Action Plan where measurable milestones allow you to see growth happen
Social Media Account Management Programs
- Create a Twitter account where required and brand the Twitter profile to the customer
- Manage the Twitter account for the customer
- Engage with mentions, follows and re-tweets.
- Connect with new potential followers, request follow
- Research the customers industry and create updates to go out to show expertise in their field.
- Provide posts
- Create a LinkedIn Company Page & Social Media directors profile with information as required
- Brand the LinkedIn Company profile to the customer
- Manage the LinkedIn Company Page for the customer
- Thank all new connections
- Research and recommend groups the customer should join
- Post on a scheduled basis to the company page
- Post to relevant groups on a scheduled basis
- Upload/link through to the company’s web blog where appropriate
- Research the customers industry and create updates to show expertise in their field
- Create a Google+ company Page where required
- Brand the Google+ Business/Group page for the company
- Manage the Company Google+ Page
- Thank all comments
- Engage with members of the companies business/groups page
- Upload new photos once per week (provided by company)
- Upload/link through to the company’s web blog
- Research the companies industry group and create updates show expertise in their field
If your organization needs assistance with building businesses using Social Media channels, please contact us to learn how you can get moving today.