Business Analysis, Planning for Growth, Achieving the Goal
Ten Key Points to Consider when Planning for your Success
- Invite prospects, vendors and customers to your web site daily. EVERY staff member should be doing this daily.
In Telephone conversations
In Email communications
In Mail and Voice Mail Scripts
- Determine who your “customers” really are.
Attributes ( 80 / 20 analysis ) – perform the analysis on your accounts
- Find your targets (based on 80/20) and promote your brand and value proposition zealously at all times.
By using Websites, Blogs, and Social Media (SM) channels
— Ensure that your Social Media strategy is formalized and communicated with all members of the team.
—–Do you and they understand the methodology of using Social Media in your Business?
—–Make sure you use Social Media to drive traffic/prospects to your website. ( See TeamAutomation Blogs)
——–Write Blogs on a strict schedule.
——–Interact with other blogs adn bloggers in your industry – contribute!
- Drive marketing, sales and customer service effectiveness by developing a plan and monitor regularly.
–Annual, Quarterly, Monthly and Weekly plans advised; in that order.
–Plans should address product sales, gross revenue, resources, and activity expectations.
- Develop, implement and manage processes across ALL teams – not just in the marketing/sales teams.
- Define data/system interaction logging for different levels of usage for different users; train the team thoroughly in the processes throughout the company; empower team members.
- Capture ALL interactions with clients through all client communication methods.
–Telephone activity logging, general notes, Email, direct mail, IM, website and social media
- Ensure that you have the ability and resources to provide absolutely great follow up to customer inquiries, support issues and social stream comments.
–Respond promptly! (unless you are angered, then respond in 24hrs)
- Consolidate all customer sales, marketing and customer service transactions into 1 central depository for analysis – preferably your CRM system.
–Measure, Analyze, Adjust
–Measure and REPEAT on a scheduled basis
- Your information systems must support multi-channel communications, preferably in one system.
Oh ya, and a bonus point!!!
- Always build the business case for new software/equipment purchases – Return on Investment (ROI) in TIME
–How long will it take to recover the expense, consider the team costs of non-responsiveness or non-productivity?
Now, Repeat Until you are Tired of Realizing the Wonders of Depositing!
Want to increase your marketing results? Contact us for a FREE 30 minute consultation.